Technology has made its way into nearly all facets of life. Almost every task and activity involves electronic devices on some level, and the world will only continue plugging into their devices. However, it is our withdrawal from the real world that has contributed to many ailments we experience today.
Average phone usage per day…
and overall average media engagement per day.
How can we go backwards to reconnect with the world around us?
- Determine how frequently we use electronic devices
- Understand the ‘why’ of practicing digital minimalism
- Learn how to live more analog
- Recognize the impact of backward-looking approaches
- Depart with ‘how to get started’ strategies
- How much electronic overuse has gotten out of hand
- Reasons we’ve become dependent on our electronic devices
- Why live more analog
- Ways to reduce your average screen time
- How to incorporate analog approaches into your life