Verbal language accounts for a small fraction of our overall communication. However, it plays a significant role in the perception of a message. Imprecise language can distort interpersonal conversations, inhibit collaboration, and decrease overall productivity.
On the high end…
and on the low end.
How can we adjust our verbal language to more clearly communicate?
- See the real result of poor communication
- Understand the ‘why’ of improving your verbal language
- Learn how to improve your verbal language
- Recognize the impact of intentional word choice
- Depart with ‘how to get started’ strategies
- What’s hindering our verbal communication skills
- The cost of poor communication
- Why make your verbal communication more specific
- Verbal communication pointers
- What to ask yourself before speaking