A large chunk of our life is spent at work. Despite how many organizations offer resources for career success, many employees still find themselves stressed on the job. This perpetual stress has shown through technology overuse in recent years, which fails to resolve the true obstacle at hand.
How much we stress at work…
and how many workers admit it.
How can cope with workplace stress without digital media?
- Observe how much time we consume digital media on the clock
- Understand the ‘why’ of wholesome stress coping at work
- Learn which coping techniques are work- and mind-friendly
- Recognize the impact of wholesome coping at work
- Depart with ‘how to get started’ strategies
- How stressed the average worker is
- How much of our life is spent at work
- What is causing work-related stress
- What you can do to wholesomely cope with stress
- Breathing techniques to become more mindful